After your account has been verified, you will start seeing shifts that match your requirements.
If a pharmacy has multiple shifts available, you will see the total number of shifts available highlighted on top of the days.
- You can view high level shift information by clicking on ‘More about the job’
- You can view detailed information about the shift by click on the top section of the job card (pharmacy name or shift days)
- The image below will shows you all the information regarding the shift
- Travel Allowance (if any)
- Potential earning total (this will reduce with breaks)
- Whilst pharmacy name and address are always visible, by clicking on the pharmacy name, you can now view more information about the pharmacy, such as software and services.
- You can also chat to the pharmacy to ask questions. Contact details are only available if you accept a shift.